To do the job right, you need the right tools. After all, you wouldn’t use a chainsaw to hammer in a nail, right? It’s the same with an online business. There are certain tools that make doing business online a whole lot faster and easier.
On this page we present tools that you can use to help you create and run your online business. Some of the tools are almost essential, and some of the tools are just “nice to have”. Yet they are all very Cool Tools.
We review each one of the tools on this page, explain what they can do for you, and present our recommendations on which ones we feel are the best. And of course the best ones will carry the approved seal of Cool.
It is our hope that understanding some of the “tools of the trade” will help you to get started on or improve the flow of your business.
The COOLest Tools in Our Toolbox…
- The One Software Tool We Use Every Day – TheBrain™
- Paul Potts' – Britain's Got Talent – 1st Audition
- What Is The Number One Time Saving Tool On The Internet?
- Organizing Relationships and Information for Review and Planning
- Cool Tool – MentionMap
- Cool Tool – Visual Thesauras
- It's Remarkable How Much “Stuff” is Out There
- Getting Started with Gravatar.com (101)