Here is a link to Amazon for Seth Godin Book on Tribes called “Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us”
Here is something very COOL.
Sister Cristina Scuccia is the Rockin ‘Nun’ on The Voice of Italy.
Teleseminar Secrets season is fast approaching, and our good friend and mentor Alex Mandossian (who teaches the course) has put together some insightful preview training.
We say insightful, because in this preview training he actually takes excerpts from his Teleseminar Secrets course and divulges some interesting and relevant information that you can actually use.
Alex is a marketing wizard who has built an extremely successful business around teleseminars.
So watch and listen as Alex gives you a sneak peek into Teleseminar Secrets:
At the end of the video you will see the following opt-in, we suggest that you opt-in to get additional content from Alex.
It was such a blast to be able to catch James Larson for a COOL interview during the Marketing Funnel Mastery event held in Las Vegas.
In this video James shares how much more motivated and excited you will be about your business if you are following your passion. Don’t take our word for it; listen to the interview with Mike!!!
Not only does James talk about the benefits for you… but also how much more you’ll have to share with others by building your business around your passion. James is truly a great example of passion and enthusiasm… it was so great to meet him.
If you got any value from this interview, please comment and share.
To find out more about James visit her at: JamesKLarson.com
We find it funny… our kids are getting older, but we’re not.
How do we know they’re getting older? Here are the clues…
1) Our oldest son left home to take his 3rd year of university in Germany. He’ll be there for a year.
2) Our second son is starting university at home this year. No more high school for him.
3) There are no more hockey games to go to where we get to watch our sons play. Yes, we could go watch our second son play beer-league hockey, but he’d probably be embarrassed.
4) Our daughter is still enrolled in dance classes, but we don’t need to drive her there anymore.
5) Our daughter is in grade 11 this year.
That’s definite proof that our kids are growing up… and mighty quickly too!!
How do we know that we’re not getting old? Here are the clues…
1) We don’t feel old. (That should be enough… but OK… here are more clues…)
2) We still do a lot of the things we did when we were “younger”… like biking, running, hiking, etc.
3) We can still remember being our kids’ ages. (Yes, that does scare us)
4) We still have dreams and goals. (No dreams and goals = not living)
5) We’re still learning. (Again, not learning = not living)
There you go… proof that we’re still young.
If we look at life this way, then age truly is a state of mind. Yes our kids are getting older… but they’re still young…. and yes, our “age” counted in years may indicate we’re not kids anymore… but darn it, we’re definitely still young too.
So get out there and do things. Tap into your goals and dreams and take action on them. Make plans for your business and set your sites for the horizon (remember to enjoy the journey along the way). And learn… learn more about what you’re passionate about…. become an expert in it and grow your business around it… then it’ll be play and not work at all.
Play = Young. The fountain of youth isn’t a place, it’s living your passion. And that is well within all of our reach… so go for it!! We’ll see you all out on the playground.
Drop us a line in the comment section and tell us what your passion is. We’d love to know.
Do you need a pick-me-up today, this video will make you feel good and bring a smile to you.
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, “My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.
“One is Evil – It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”
“The other is Good – It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”
The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”
So what wolf are you feeding right now?
Visual Thesaurus provides a little more innovative and high tech use of displaying words and it’s relationships to Nouns, Adjectives, Verbs and Adverbs.
This is a one of a kind experience where you can actually visually see the different related words. For those visually minded people, you will see the words spatially.
Visual thesaurus is $20 per year. It can increase your brain power and give you a whole new outlook on your vocabulary. Great for both children and adults, the Visual Thesaurus is the best online thesaurus resource on the web.
So get rid of that outdated old Thesaurus that is taking precious shelf space (and collecting enough dust bunnies to start a farm) and opt for the best online thesaurus resource at your fingertips.
Check it out at TheCoolestCouple.com/VisualThesaurus
TweetDeck started as a Twitter application. Today it interfaces with Facebook, My Space, LinkedIn as well as Twitter.
TweetDeck shows you everything you want to see at once, so you can stay organized and up-to-date.
The neat thing about TweeDeck is it runs on top of Adobe AIR and this allows TweetDeck to run on Windows, Mac, and Linux. There is also a version of TweetDeck for the iPhone.
- Update Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn
- Manage conversations with @replies and direct messages
- Record, share and watch video clips, and view YouTube videos within TweetDeck too
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts easily
- See what’s hot with local trends and Twitscoop
- Add, create and manage Twitter Lists
- Organize and update Facebook with TweetDeck
- Preview short URLs from the comfort of TweetDeck
- Integrated LinkedIn for your professional contacts
- See who’s following you
- Locate your friends
- Keep your finger on the pulse with MySpace
- Keep your TweetDeck safe with sync and back-up
Currently TweetDeck is FREE so try it out at TheCoolestCouple.com/TweetDeck